Monday, August 10, 2009

This is the Dalls...leave a message.

Cute Little Will is talking so much and saying such funny things. Our ward just split and Will's nursery leader has a new calling and isn't in nursery anymore. We've been practicing her name for a long time, Sister Felix. Will used to call her Fister Selix, but he figured out how to say it right. It's kind of sad, I liked it the old way better. Anyway, it's still really cute and I thought it would be fun to share:)

*************

We got a new phone/answering machine and the boys LOVE to climb up on the bar and record a new greeting. They do it over and over until I practically have a nervous breakdown and make them stop.

*******************

P.S. Carter is really good at talking too, he's just way to crazy and silly to sit still long enough to sing/say something super duper cute. However, he does have an impressive rendition of "How Firm a Foundation" I mean, "How Therm a Saldation." Maybe I'll try to get that on video for another post:)

6 comments:

RoseAnna said...

That is so cute. We miss you little Will.

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love that he is such a little talker and not very shy at all!

Melanie said...

He is so cute!

Heather said...

Have i ever told you that your boys are adorable? Because they are. I miss you guys!

Chad and Kayla said...

you have such a cute family. So, I've been up here for almost a year and I haven't seen you yet...lets change that!

katie said...

Will is adorable. I don't mind at all if you copy the felt food. I got the idea from this site: http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/toys-kids/free-felt-food-tutorials-we-made-it-and-so-can-you-085169 . It was easy but time consuming, but totally worth it because Eliza loves to play with the food. My next big project: Oliver's stocking. Good luck to me.