Raise your hand if you wanted one of these when you were a kid!
Jacob got a John Deere gator for Christmas and we got to ride/drive it when we went to visit. Jacob is an excellent driver and can even do a three-point turn. He drives better in reverse than Carter's parents.

Here's Carter giving Will the chipmunk a ride.

Carter was really good at driving in circles, it doesn't require any steering. Will just sat and laughed the whole time. It was so funny.

Here are Caleb and Will with sucker residue all over their faces...BOYS *sigh*.
9 comments:
I always wanted one of those as a kid. Calli and I had big plans of picnics in one of those. *sigh* it never happened.
yes i wanted one, but as a mother -- i still want one. just for myself.
cute pics.
Those are so cute! I really wanted one and I think that's why I, I mean Santa, gave on to Jacob. We're glad you guys came out!
I raised my hand
rose my hand? I gave my hand a raise? I wanted one.... okay, I am not an english major.....
It sounds like you guys had a blast. I also loved your shot on RoseAnna's blog with the kids in the background trying to make faces too! I totally wanted one of those as a kid...except pink of course! Santa never found one for me, but RoseAnna is a great mom. I can just imagine how excited they were to watch his little face when he saw that! I think that is really neat that you go and visit your sister. There's nothing better!
Oh Ya! I totally wanted one.
I will admit, I always wanted one and never got one. That is on my list of things to not deprive my children of... one day. maybe they will be 16 and it will be a real car. I dunno.
Super cute pictures!!!
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment