It's canning season and I've been spending a lot of time canning beans, tomatoes, tomato soup, salsa, peaches and pears. So I haven't really posted for a while. Here are some pics of the kids...
...playing Battling Tops with Great Grandma Barker...
...playing with the box that our new bunk beds came in...
...making homemade play dough...
...smearing chocolate syrup all over the place...
...and jumping on Grandpa JJ's air mattress.
...playing Battling Tops with Great Grandma Barker...
...playing with the box that our new bunk beds came in...
...making homemade play dough...
...smearing chocolate syrup all over the place...
...and jumping on Grandpa JJ's air mattress.Koolaid Play Dough
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup salt
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 pkg. Koolaid powder (no substitutions)
1 cup flour
Add salt to boiling water--add other ingredients, stirring to form a ball. Let cool until you can handle it. Knead until smooth. Keep in a Ziploc bag in the fridge.
4 comments:
Those are cute pictures. And you got bunk beds?? Can't wait to see them!!
I'm so glad that you're back teamdall. We have missed seeing your smiling faces in new picture form.
Love the new pics. At least you have a worthwhile hobby that's keeping you from blogging regularly, right? :)
I am so Jealous that you know how to can!! Why didn't I pay more attention in mom's kitchen 101?
Post a Comment