I am
amazing. I knitted Will a Christmas stocking. My Great-Grandma Barker made them for everyone in the family and after she passed away, her daughter, Aunt Linda, has been making them for everyone else. It is one of my very favorite Christmas traditions. I have loved feeling connected to my great-grandma.

This is me and Will's stocking.

Now we all have matching stockings to hang on the mantel. Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Yeah you did it and with almost a week to spare-you are amazingly amazing!!
Hey, I just Tagged you!! Go to my blog to see what it is all about. Oh, cute stockings!!
Holy cow Becca! Those look like the same exact stockings Mason's family has and no one seems to know where to get the pattern from. I would be a hero next year if I showed up with some for all the new family members. Now I just need to learn how to knit... they look awesome!
You really are amazing. I would like to become your knitting apprentice, but I'm not sure I could ever be as amazing as you are. I love those stockings. And congratulations on your new house! We'd love to come up and visit.
bec,
it's true... you never cease to amaze me. never. i'm so proud! and i love your house! congratulations, that's rad. moving is fun and hard and fun all at the same time. but you're right, maybe not a christmas. love ya!
Post a Comment