So, we bought a new house. Hurray! We've been looking for about a year. It's nice to have more room than we know what to do with. I'm sure we'll accumulate enough JUNK to fill it up soon though. I would hate to have things organized for too long--not that anything is organized right now. Christmas is the stupidest time of year to move.
Here we are in front of our old apartment. Carter keeps asking if we can go back "home." He doesn't like the new house at bedtime. He misses his friend, Ella. She lived next door and they played a lot together.
This is our Christmas tree that we got from my cousin, Joel. It's an eight foot Grand Fir. It's so pretty and smells so yummy--I mean good. If it smelled yummy than we would want to eat it and that is a little weird.
This is sort of a crummy picture, but I wanted one with the lights so I used my fireworks feature on my camera.
These are our little goofballs. This was one of the many pictures we took for our Christmas card. The bribe of M&Ms only goes so far.
5 comments:
it is about time you give us an update! You must have gotten your internet back! Congrats on the new house!!
Way to go! I am so jealous of your house. I still like the picture of the boys - it would be hard to make them not look cute :o) It's a good thing they each have a cute wife to look forward to!
Hey There,
I am beginning to think that everyone is going to beat us into a house! I think I will hit 40 before we make it. Congratulations though. If we ever make it back to Utah we'll have to have a sleep over. MERRY CHRISTMAS..
Yeah for houses!! Thanks for letting us visit the other day-your house is darling. And now that your internet is working I can make you a non-blurry blog banner. LOVE YOU ALL CIRCE
I LOVE your new house! And I'm so jealous that you have one. I'm pretty sure that we'll be renting forever. What can you do?
Post a Comment