Sunday, July 31, 2011

summer fun

Forever and a year ago we barbecued with J's family and had some pretty sweet scooter races after. All the uncles and boys battled it out down the hill on the path behind our house.








Lizzy played with Kaycee the whole night:)



I proved to be a very poor ripstick rider.


Jeremy fared a bit better on the ripstick than I did. His forte remains the scooter.






Bradee is awesome at both.



We love to hike and have gone up Grandpa John's canyon a few times this summer. The boys are great hikers (when they eat all their breakfast). Lizzy has been a great little hiking companion.






Handsome boys. Pretty rad hats.



This is BY FAR the best way to get down the canyon!

3 comments:

the Kates said...

Dearest Becca,
I enjoy reading your blog. Your family is super cute and those kiddos of yours are Adorable! I miss you.

the end.

We are the Dall family said...

I need that scooter picture! Please email it to me. What fun!!

Heather said...

I loved reading your updates! Looks like you have had a fun summer! Love and miss you!!