I am kind of lazy about blogging. There are several reasons for my laziness, for instance: 1. I hate Windows 7 (c'etait mon idee, stupid commercials) and therefore I don't upload my pictures that often, 2. I have been reading some good books lately, 3. Who even reads blogs anymore?, 4.Lizzy doesn't like to be ignored. Blah, blah, blah.
Back to the post title: We have funny kids. We really do. I mean, have you met their father? Case in point. Here are some pictures of our kids from the last couple of months. I don't really care if you read them. I'm just posting them.

Everyone at our house (Will and Carter) are super in love with Star Wars. Will decorated himself like Master Yoda a few weeks ago. He looks totally cool and got to go to Home Depot and Smith's where everyone thought he had horrible parents. He kind of does. Oh well.
Our grandparents gave us some bristle blocks a few years ago for Christmas. The boys are just six and four but they still play with them all the time. We call them fuzzy blocks and a little while ago, Carter made a sewing machine. Pretty awesome. It has the manual dial on the side and a cord with a foot pedal, too. Jeremy and I are pretty optimistic about his future inventions and hope to be able retire in Switzerland after Carter hits $1B.
This is my botched photo shoot for Easter. Not only is my daughter a pirate, but our grass looks horrible and the house needs a paint job STAT. On the bright side she fits really well in the mix when the boys play Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
Lizzy learned to pull herself up and now stands in her crib yelling at the boys or for Mom or Dad to come to her rescue. Her little Lizzy language is pretty cute.







4 comments:
You have cute kids. You should blog some more.
Your kids are adorable! I miss you lots!
Cute Pics! We miss you guys :) I LOVE carters sewing machine. He's so funny!!!
So hi! I'm still reading and can always count on you for a laugh. Your funny kids get that gene from mom AND dad I think. We sure like you guys!
Post a Comment