We had a super fun Halloween this year. Carter and Will spent three days wearing their ninja costumes and had class Halloween parties and parades at school. It's their favorite holiday, next to Christmas.


Lizzy was a little bumblebee. She was so cute in her costume and was such a good little trooper trick or treating to the great-grandparents.
Carter and Will were super cool, super awesome, super deadly and silent ninjas--complete with ninja swords.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa DD's Halloween party and carved pumpkins after! We had fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa and playing in the pumpkin guts.

This is our scary pumpkin, Old Ear Eye (one of his eyes looks like an ear).
We went trick or treating to our great-grandparents, showed off our costumes, and caused major havoc with the ninja swords.

By the time we got to Great-Grandma and Grandpa Barker's house, Lizzy (I mean Elizabeth, sorry Grandma) had had it!
After trick or treating at Gma and Gpa JJ's we rushed home to hand out candy and make pizza.
I took a picture of our pizza since it kind of looks like a ghost. Next year we'll use Alfredo sauce and grilled chicken so that it really looks ghosty.
***
We're sad to see Halloween go but can't wait for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Not to mention HARRY POTTER 7!!
3 comments:
Those are the coolest ninjas I've ever seen. And the cutest bumblebee :)
I can't get over how much I love those kids of yours. I love the bee costume and the ninjas are very cool!
ok, #1) LOVE the costumes. #2)i was kind of behind on your posts so i'm going to comment on all the other posts also. your soccer post was so cute! the boys look like they're having such a good time and i LOVED lizzie's little beanie. awesome! i love that she is such a good snuggler. and your family picture was so good too! the one taken by uncle jon? you guys look so happy and are just the most darling family on the planet. way to go bec. you and jer could be a lifetime movie.:) without all the drama of course, just the sappy happy stuff :)
Post a Comment