Friday, February 19, 2010

Maybe That's Not Safe

Maybe That's Not Safe

By: Carter and Will

ACT 1
SCENE 1

Scene: 9:00 am Friday morning. Mom is blow drying her hair (she's pregnant so it's perfectly fine that she's still getting ready at 9:00 am). Carter and Will are innocently playing in their bedroom.
Blow dryer turns off.
WILL: Yay!
CARTER: Will, maybe this hammock isn't very safe.
WILL: Why? (Long pause) I'm getting in.
Enter Mom.
MOM: Will!!!!!! Stop!
WILL: Why?
MOM: This isn't safe. Is this a hammock? Look. (Mom shoves her hand in the hammock and it springs off the bed post.)
WILL: Oh.
MOM: It can work for your stuffed animals. (Will laughs.)
CARTER:Let's do it again.
WILL: Yes!!!!!!!
MOM (voice over): Well, at least we don't have to go to the hospital today...yet.


8 comments:

Circe said...

It's okay-I'm a dangerous boy!! :) You are in TROUBLE Becca!

We are the Dall family said...

I just LOVE the faces your boys pull when they are smiling!! So cute!!

Heather said...

Oh those boys...they are just so darn cute!

Four Winns said...

Carter has the same smile in the last post too. So cute.

Penny said...

Becca--I love your blog. I know I've told you this before,but I come visit when I need to smile. Thanks for that! Your boys are so cute. Hope you have a comfortable pregnancy (heavy sarcasm here).

RoseAnna said...

Oh no...that's not so safe. Good thinking Carter.

katie said...

I'm really glad you didn't have to take your boys to the hospital. Also, 9 am is not even late to still be getting ready. Pregnant or not.

the Kates said...

How fitting that above the hammock it says "blast off".....