Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look at Me...I'm the King of New York

Just in case you missed the memo. We were Newsies for Halloween. Carter and Will love to sing and dance to all the Newsies songs especially "King of New York" and "Seize the Day." They performed at every house in the neighborhood while they were trick or treating.
They had a great time and collected their weight in candy. They're really ornery today:)







5 comments:

RoseAnna said...

I LOVE IT!! That will be our new entertainment for the next week. I love hearing Jeremy say "look at mommy" over and over...

the Kates said...

I LOVE that your boys were newsies. So stinkin cute! Your boys should definitely be on Broadway!

JN said...

I adore those costumes!! And CONGRATS on a girly!!

Circe said...

SO darling-I didn't know they were being newsies. Did you make their vests? LOVE IT

Heather said...

I still can't get over how cute they are in those costumes!