Wednesday, October 7, 2009

While the cat's away, the mice will play.

Our darling children spent the weekend with their exciting cousins from back east--Vernal. While their parents escaped to Park City for about 17 hours. They had a fantastic time and did all kinds of fun things, like:
pretending to be an old man,

wrestling and playing,





wearing the coolest glasses ever!



They both found it very difficult to "look" at the camera with their googly glasses on. It was priceless.
Thanks to RoseAnna for taking care of our children and thanks to Clay for making pancakes.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Your cute kids never fail to give me a good laugh :) I miss you guys!

Gage said...

That's awesome that Rosie took your kiddos. I want some nuts. I love walnuts will you ship me some? :)

RoseAnna said...

I love those pictures! I will need a copy.