Carter's birthday was especially fun and I took a million pictures, but in the spirit of less-is-more, here are just a few.
***
Carter's birthday started out with new John Deere boots and homemade waffles with strawberries and real whipped cream, like the kind that doesn't start out whipped. I just like to mention stuff like that so that everyone will think I'm cool. If anyone is really reading this, I'm just kidding.
Then we invited all of our little cousins Carter's age to come over for a birthday party.
Then we invited all of our little cousins Carter's age to come over for a birthday party.
Highlights include: running through the sprinklers, hitting a pinata (which Uncle Ryan and Dad finally broke), and...
...throwing a cooler full of water balloons at Dad. Jeremy's such a good sport!
The finale was a pretty pathetic attempt at a pirate cake. Luckily no one from the Food Network came over for cake, though I kind of expected Bobby Flay to knock on my door for a pirate birthday cake throwdown!
Carter had a great couple of days celebrating his birthday and we had a great time celebrating him. He's the perfect big brother for our family. We love you Cart.


3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun birthday Carter! Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party! Love you Cart!
Becca - as always I am impressed with your home making skills. I think you would have won the throw down!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?! that is the cutest pirate cake ever. watch out, bobby. and homemade whipped cream? is this carter's dream land or what.
Post a Comment