Monday, June 1, 2009

Seven Years

I married this boy seven years ago.
Best thing I ever did!

6 comments:

RoseAnna said...

I agree. Happy You Got Married Day.

Heather said...

Oh yay! Happy Anniversary :) I can't believe it's been 7 years...

Casey said...

Wow 7 years...congrats! You guys have come a long way since Cafe Pierpont. P.S. Is that Jeremy's 'tough guy' pose?

Marie Says Yes said...

I agree, you made a very wise choice. Jeremy is, like Uncle Benji, a Husband of Quality. One of my very favorite nephews, married to one of my very favorite niece(s)! I must say, he was pretty darn smart that day, too!

Marie Says Yes said...

p.s. ben and i are staying at the cabin until sunday. if you or any of your family would like to stay, we would love to have you! just let us know if you will be so we don't decide to go to florida or australia or something, instead.

Chad and Kayla said...

Wow, has is really been 7 years? Where did the time go? Happy Anniversary!