Tuesday, March 10, 2009

There's no place like home...for underwear.

We inherited a dresser from our friends, the Shrives.
Carter was so excited, the first thing he did was make sure that each pair of his underwear had a home.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Nice work, Carter. Take care of those undies. They have to last through Will.

Circe said...

SO FUNNY! What a cute boy.

Tia Langston said...

Toooo cute! Sounds like an organized kiddo! Way to go Mom.

Ndrhsrfamily said...

That made me laugh. A home for his underwear! It's so fun to learn what is important to every kid. I love to read your blog... always entertaining!

Four Winns said...

For some reason I don't have your blog on my google reader so it's been a while since I've read up on your family. I am a fan. I'll give you a call the next time I'm around and you and Sara and I can go to Cherry Hill.

cragun family said...

Hilarious. I think I need 4 underwear drawers too! Great inheritance!