Will is playing on the ground. Enter Carter [stage left]. Carter takes a toy away from Will.
Mom: Carter that wasn't very nice. You are acting like a mean brother.
Carter: I'm LAMAN!!!!!
Mom: No, we don't want to be like Laman.
Carter: I'm LEMUEL!!!!!!!
Mom: No, Carter. We want to be nice like Nephi.
Carter: Oh, I'm Nephi!
Mom: Good grief...
Carter: GOOD GRIEF, WILL!!!
Exit Mom [stage right] to find a piece of chocolate so she can adequately deal with the day.
7 comments:
The other day we were reading scriptures and Kaia was getting bored and she goes "Geez-will Laman and Lemuel EVER learn to be good?" Ya gotta love the scripture and FHE time with little kids!!!
hey, it is the effort that counts!
okay, THAT was funny. and i particularly liked how you dealt with it by chocolate. maybe that's where they get "death by chocolate", because moms have to eat it so much.... can't wait.
I hear you!!! Thanks heavens we live in a day and age when chocolate is readily available!
That is hilarious!! Well, at least you know he's paying attention to your scripture reading. lol
Becca, it was good to hear from you! Isn't blogging the greatest thing ever? It's so fun to hear from old friends. Your family is so cute. Two boys! We're doing the 2 girl thing. Can't really relate, I guess. We do a lot of crying and whining at our house, but less roughhousing. Your blog made me laugh. Penny (Riley) Allen
Post a Comment